Seizing the Moment: Community Colleges Collaborating with K-12 to Improve Student Success

February 8, 2016 — The American Association of Community Colleges (AACC), the Association of Community College Trustees (ACCT) and Higher Ed for Higher Standards today released Seizing the Moment: Community Colleges Collaborating with K-12 to Improve Student...

Read More →

New Jersey Review Resoundingly Endorses Higher Standards and Aligned Assessments

January 11, 2016 — The Study Commission on the Use of Student Assessments released its recommendations today. The Commission, including members representing higher education and the business community, recommends no changes to 84% of the standards, with the remaining 16%...

Read More →

North Carolina Higher Ed Support Standards in Review Process

January 5, 2016 —  In a letter to the editor, higher ed leaders in North Carolina applaud the Academic Standards Review Commission decision not to replace the current standards and are committed to join any effort to improve the quality of...

Read More →

Reflecting on Kentucky’s Story of Collaboration and Student Success

November 17, 2015 — Calling Kentucky ‘a story of innovation and collaboration’ among the state’s postsecondary education institutions, Dr. Terry Holliday, retired commissioner of education, attests that “staying the course” reaps benefits for students. After higher ed reached...

Read More →